سفارش تبلیغ
صبا
وبلاگ شخصی محمدعلی مقامی
  • محمدعلی مقامی ( پنج شنبه 88/6/5 :: ساعت 12:37 صبح)

  • Man in hospital after wasp sting

    By William Green

    An Upper Austrian chef was hospitalised after a wasp stung him in the mouth.

    The 33-year-old failed to see the wasp fly into his drink as he swigged away at a restaurant yesterday (Mon) in Gmunden, Upper Austria.

    He soon started to complain of feeling sick and emergency services called in by the restaurant’s owner took him to hospital with a suspected allergic reaction to the sting.

    Experts say wasp stings can be fatal if people are stung in the mouth or throat and swelling causes them to suffocate or if the victims develop extreme allergic reactions.

    Only last week a 70-year-old Upper Austrian man died three days after he was stung on the lip by a wasp and a 77-year-old Styrian woman died of a heart attack two weeks ago after she was stung by wasps. Doctors said pensioner Rosi Hofbauer from Langenwang in Mürzzuschlag district died from an allergic reaction when she was stung on the back of her head and neck.

    And a 45-year-old woman from Traun, Upper Austria, died three weeks ago of circulatory failure caused by an allergic reaction to a wasp sting one week before.

    Also early this month, Upper Austrian Social Democratic (SP?) councillor Josef Nigl, 60, died after he was attacked by hundreds of wasps when he disturbed their nest as he cut down trees with a friend in Schl?gl in Rohrbach district.

    Experts have said a plague of mosquitoes earlier in the summer provided wasps with plenty of food and recent hot, humid weather has made the insects unusually aggressive.



  • کلمات کلیدی : austriantimes، wasp sting، William Green
  • نوشته های دیگران ()


    لیست کل یادداشت های این وبلاگ
    اطلاعیه اعلام نتایج تابستان 96
    تولدم مبارک
    عکسهای عاشورای فسا(آبانماه 94)
    عکس های فسای قدیم-
    حیوانات و مدرنیته
    توهم و تخیل
    توجه
    [عناوین آرشیوشده]